View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 06:38 AM   #11 (permalink)
jaze55
Base Member

Drives: MY10 370Z 6M
jaze55 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin@Z1 View Post
Here are a few pictures taken by an Australian 370Z owner here on the forums. Unfortuntately I have not been available to take any clearer pictures when we have done these installs in house so I apologize in advance.

The lines can be routed alot simplier than what was done in these images. The bottom line is that you want to minimize the radius of the bends as much as possible to prevent over stressing the lines and fittings. The sandwich plate on this install was positioned with fittings located about the 6'o'clock position. You would ideally need to orient the sandwich plate ideally closer to or just beyond the 7'o'clock position to minimize the threat of damage to the fittings.

These are images off my car in Australia. I originally had the sandwich plate and lines installed at the 7'o'clock position as mentioned by Z1.

However, it was a nightmare to change the oil filter due to space restrictions. As you can see in the photo posted by the other member, you have the oil cooler line and radiator fluid line pressing against the oil filter.

I daily my car with the occasional track day and have had no issues.
jaze55 is offline   Reply With Quote