Thread: St louis
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 07:50 PM   #1504 (permalink)
Jerggy13
Track Member

Drives: with 6 TB's
Jerggy13 has a reputation beyond reputeJerggy13 has a reputation beyond reputeJerggy13 has a reputation beyond reputeJerggy13 has a reputation beyond reputeJerggy13 has a reputation beyond reputeJerggy13 has a reputation beyond reputeJerggy13 has a reputation beyond reputeJerggy13 has a reputation beyond reputeJerggy13 has a reputation beyond reputeJerggy13 has a reputation beyond reputeJerggy13 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
that sounds like a great idea! i'm definitely down for some BBQ'n. any locations in mind? we could also do a winery cruise/meet.

like i said earlier, nobody is really "in charge" of the club stuff. if you have an idea, throw it out there and if everyone is on board, we can organize the meet on the website/blog/email/etc.

it was nice meeting everyone!

ps. i'll have some pics up later. for those that took pics, feel free to upload them to the flickr group and they'll show up on the site automagically. (make sure to tag each pic with 'zeaster')

Found some good spot to take pictures today. I got some good ones off Brentwood Blvd, it was on the top floor of a parking garage behind the Private bank. I'll post some later.

There's also a neat spot down on the river front.

I don't know a whole lot about the MO wineries, but I know up in Grafton there's a few wineries up the river road. It doesn't matter, either or. BBQ can also go down at Pere Marquette.
Jerggy13 is offline   Reply With Quote