View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 11:29 AM   #11 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DufDaddy View Post
I did this light install with the iJDM strip and YES you can get the strip under the light but I have no idea how you would wire it to the parking light. I had to remove bumper and headlight in order to get to the wiring. Even if you wired it straight to the battery and installed your own switch I'm not sure how you could feed the wiring through w/o bumber removal.

2012-03-11_22-15-58_130 by DufDaddy17, on Flickr
Yeh bumper removal made install much easier and easy access to parking light wiring. There are area threads out there for the DIY instrustions. This thread was started as a source listing to purchase the materials and to showcase the finished product.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeShow View Post
The strip looks cheap I'm sorry to say. If any LED's should be done, MR Works and 180 headlights do amazing work.
All in the eye of the beholder. Yes spending much $$$$ will achieve better looks but this for us poo folks.
ZForce is offline   Reply With Quote