View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 09:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
theBigChanges
Base Member

Drives: PW 10' 370Z Touring
theBigChanges is on a distinguished road
Default Damn it Invidia and Amazon Seller!! Really!?! < pics included >

So I'm on my second mod since purchasing my car about a month ago ( From Amarillo Texas back to Palm Beach Florida (My Z Purchase!) ::Pic Heavy!!! ) . First mod was just two simple led wedge bulbs for the rear license plate area which makes the pearl white rear look sweet! After watching countless youtube videos and reading about exhaust systems I've decided to satisfy the mod bug that's been gnawing at me night and day. Exhaust purchase!

I wanted a exhaust that was quiet when cruising and driving at low rpms, but would open up and scream when summoned. I really like the Nismo exhaust except for the fact that the tips were huge, IMO looks too much for my car. I decided on the Invidia Gemini Exhaust system and got a killer deal on Amazon.

So it came in a week after ordering !

..nicely packaged!

...woke up mid morning today (Saturday morning) and started on the install!!

...checked for any missing parts and lined the pipes up ! everything still going well......

...pulled off the other exhaust with the help of my little brother...

.............hmmm.....now I'm trying to figure out why the Y pipe won't line up to the mid pipe........?

WTF!!

......I concluded after flipping the pipes in multiple configurations.....that I am not stupid and that I have two of the same pipes for a Y pipe. Damn it.

I ended up putting my stock exhaust back on, wrapping up the Invidia exhaust, nicely packing it back in the box, emailed my Amazon seller (with pictures) two hours ago and await a reply. My Saturday now feels like a bust.

Last edited by theBigChanges; 04-07-2012 at 09:55 PM.
theBigChanges is offline   Reply With Quote