View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 02:02 AM   #11 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakes709 View Post
so over all you like the stillin intake? I just bought a 370z...signed the papers today but it wont be here until Wed. I might not get it until Thursday cuz they r installing a dual intake system for $500 (not sure what the actual price of intakes r since its duel, they said $1200) But they say its K&N or Stillin. I dont want to wait until thursday to have the car so i was thinking about getting the car and install the intake myself. Can you put a picture of the part u had to grind down/melt?
AFAIK, the K&N "intake" is just an air filter replacement - they don't have their own full-blown intake system...

Stillen has a couple intakes - G2 and G3, G3 being the type that goes in front of the radiator.

Definately a good upgrade, I can hear my exhaust a bit more on accelleration, it has more of a mean growl to it too. But, once I do a full exhaust (short of headers - don't want to pull the engine) - it should be great.
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote