View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 06:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
Xplicit97
Track Member

Drives: 2011 Nismo 370Z
Xplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Xplicit97 Send a message via MSN to Xplicit97 Send a message via Yahoo to Xplicit97 Send a message via Skype™ to Xplicit97

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuperman 370 View Post
No need to get defensive man no one is gonna want to help u with that kinda attitude and with regards to ur earlier question nothing in the works so far
This whole replica vs authentic gets a bit old.. Which is why I stated in the opening that this was not a place for that.. Some people will buy replicas and some people won't. I just can't justify spending $5k+ for aero on a daily driver. Some things I will not go cheap on, but as long as it fits and looks nice buying replica aero doesn't bother me. Look at all the "Shine" lip kits that are out there and people have no problem sporting those.. Or the UAM replicas that everyone drools over. A true purist or "enthusiast" as you put it wouldn't put any kind any aero other than maybe OEM Nissan on there car. Just being an entusiast has nothing to do with using replica aero..