View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 02:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
TongMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nissan GTR
TongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
You know something tongman... all you do is put down other peoples ideas and tastes. Give it a break for a bit.

ANYWWWAAAAAAAYYYYY.... yeah, we almost bought a juke last summer but there weren't any 11's out there I wanted and they were trying to upmarket them. So I got another altima. Honestly the juke was as much fun to drive as a Z but not too much power. Lots of torque though which made it a load of fun in AWD mode. I love the features on the car and I'm sure when its due for a refresh, the interior will see higher quality on its already decent quality interior for the price. Its on my list.
Sorry if I came off like that. It wasn't my intention. Just stating my opinion of the styling, but that's subjective. All that matters is that the owner likes it.
TongMan is offline   Reply With Quote