View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 10:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry mate but I gotta be honest, I'm not understanding what you're asking here. Are you asking about spare tires? Or do you mean you want to replace all the damaged parts of your car and take into the track? If that's the case, and you want a dedicated track beast, then there are a lot of replacement parts available that are made out of carbon fiber, like the hood, front quarter panels, bumpers, doors, and rear hatch. Google "seibon carbon fiber 370z" in the shopping section and see what comes up. If you just want tires, there should be plenty of used tire shops that can set you up for some burnables

If you can be a little bit clearer for my foggy Saturday morning brain I might be able to help you better. Cheers!

Sent from my iPizzle using magic and new fangled science stuff.
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R
Huck is offline   Reply With Quote