View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 05:07 AM   #12 (permalink)
Niche79
Track Member

Drives: '09 SR Tour/Sprt/Nav
Niche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Niche79 Send a message via AIM to Niche79 Send a message via Yahoo to Niche79

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSteve370 View Post
It was a pretty damn good deal, Nissan must have made too many Z's this year. I've never seen so many on one lot at once, they had like 7 base automatics, I'm thinking they're going to have those awhile.
same I was just at the nissan dealer and they suddently have like 5 base models all auto...and 1 with sport and stick shift on the lot. DOnt know whats up but none were touring and they sold their black nismo they did have on the lot. They also have 4 used ones on the lot and 2 are the EXACT SAME!! haha
Niche79 is offline   Reply With Quote