View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 11:21 PM   #31 (permalink)
Niche79
Track Member

Drives: '09 SR Tour/Sprt/Nav
Niche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Niche79 Send a message via AIM to Niche79 Send a message via Yahoo to Niche79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
Congrats on the acquisition man! I did the same exact thing as you, except I got my Z in Rochester, NY, and I did the drive by myself It was still fun though, and it's a great time to get acquainted with the car! Enjoy it! Are you planning to mod at all?
lol my last car I bought was also in NY but Syracuse. I flew to Rochester where my mom and aunt were living and they took me over to syracuse and I also drove it home solo and folded down the back seats and slept in the trunk/back seat lol. Im ready for another trip but for a meet or something, if the fiances job takes us down to south florida, omg every meet im there! lol
Niche79 is offline   Reply With Quote