View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 07:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute
Default No idea

Honestly, the price is fine in my opinion, you should highlight the MOONROOF, that is truly bitchin!
Also, yeah, you CAN part things out on the car if you just need the money, but your car isn't severely modded, so I personally wouldn't... I think a dealershit would give you a nice trade in value if you took the mods off...

Great looking car!!! GLWS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpit View Post
Maybe someone can give me an opinion as to why there have been no inquiries. This car is in perfect condition (barely broken in) and has some great mods (which can always be reversed) that enthusiasts should like: berk cats, oil cooler,y-pipe, great stereo system. Some people are going to like the sunroof and some may not but it is unique. Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks.
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote