View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 04:46 PM   #2364 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys, I know I may be new to the group, but you guys are all invited to my place just to chill, I got some beers, (might want to bring more if you drink a lot) got some vodka, and whiskey as well as just some random food, taquitos, some small tacos, and I'm going to cook some orange chicken, and potstickers, so bring whoever you want, if you get plastered, you get to sleep on the floor though... LOL
Also, we have valet service where I live, so, if you SPECIFICALLY do NOT want them to touch your car, tell me ahead of time and I'll tell them to keep a few space open

8PM?-?

PM me or text me at (310) eight nine three-4207 for the address
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote