View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 01:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TongMan View Post
It's nice that your girlfriend likes it. Personally the Juke is just ugly.

You know something tongman... all you do is put down other peoples ideas and tastes. Give it a break for a bit.

ANYWWWAAAAAAAYYYYY.... yeah, we almost bought a juke last summer but there weren't any 11's out there I wanted and they were trying to upmarket them. So I got another altima. Honestly the juke was as much fun to drive as a Z but not too much power. Lots of torque though which made it a load of fun in AWD mode. I love the features on the car and I'm sure when its due for a refresh, the interior will see higher quality on its already decent quality interior for the price. Its on my list.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote