View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 09:25 AM   #296 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitchellKeen View Post
i have noticed a lot of people in this thread upset because of paint issue with the gun metal color how ever it is a problem with all Z's the is a sticker that the car is shipped with that does not get pulled off until the car is sold. So if the car sits in any hot temps and the sticker is peeled off it leaves a resadue that inbeds into the clear coat. it can not be water sanded out either. i noticed it on a few Z's in south carolina texas and louisiana this is a factory issue and your warranty covers the repainting of the car. also the color can matched so don't think there will be an offset in color because the code is transferred from japan and is made here just don't let some cheap dealership use some paint from sherman williams
Can you show some pictures of Z's with paint issues? I don't know if my GM Z has this issue or Im just not looking in the right place.
Zoren 370 is offline   Reply With Quote