View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 07:57 AM   #295 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitchellKeen View Post
any way check out this set up i think its the nicest Z i have seen i love these rims on this car they are so sick. currently considering trying them out but they come with a hefty price tag as do all rims
Actually they are not that expensive (relative to other aftermarket wheels). You can get a new set for about $1200. Those are the same wheels I'm looking to get eventually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeShow View Post
Fellow Gun Metallic owners, long story short my vehicle is getting replaced and I have any choice of color as of right now for a new Z. Im thinking of getting a Pearl White one with orange interior. I love the GM but I'm slightly leaning toward white. It's such a tough choice, ugh!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
White is defiantly sper clean. I just wish they offered the 40th color all the time.
Yeah my first choice would have been the 40th color. If I were to do it again, I'd probably get a yellow, blue, or white one.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote