View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 06:01 PM   #636 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
wow how you do that...I just can't get the hang of BSpec my drivers all stink they never try to pass a car even though that's what I tell them and brake way to early into the turns. In a similar race I may be in 3rd place by the first turn and they will still be dead last because they let off throttle when somebody goes in front of them.

the first 0-20 XP level is just tedious and horrible but just let it play out over and over and over and soon enough you will start leveling up then you will reach levels where you can use way over powered cars... like actually in most of the endurance and some expert races you can just use the redbull X2010 car lol... thats what i did but it sucked having to do the 9 12 and 24 hour races over and over to level up... i thought i was gonna fry my PS3 leaving it on for like days at a time...

and its really not worth it i just did it because my OCD kicked in and i wanted to complete it out of spite for the game mostly
MC is offline   Reply With Quote