View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 01:58 PM   #16 (permalink)
Boosted Performance
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z's
Boosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the support guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
Idea on cost?I'm interested!

It is hard to say at the moment. The parts used are top notch, and the quality of the entire kit will be a lot better than what is out there now. For example, this is the pumps used to take the oil from the turbo back to the engine:

Exa-Pump®

As you can see, it is a $400 item. Not a cheap pump I see other using for this purpose.

The standard injectors are larger than what competition is using, as is the fuel pump. All the exhaust piping is 304 stinless, not coated mild steel. Same goes for the intercooler piping, as it is all tig welded 2mm aluminum, and not the paper thin stuff I have seen out there.

The kit is built so that you don't really have to upgrade anything if you decide to build the engine down the road.

All of these things need to be taken in to consideration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixlimited View Post
Looking forward to seeing results. How does the piping going across the tranny affect ground clearance in the area? Hard to tell from the photos.

The pipig is only 2" diameter, so it will not be a problem at all, and this will not work on the A/T cars.

Last edited by Boosted Performance; 04-05-2012 at 02:01 PM.
Boosted Performance is offline   Reply With Quote