View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 01:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
cmmonte92
Base Member

Drives: 09 135i Convertible
cmmonte92 is on a distinguished road
Default COBB Access Port for 09 370z w/ 3 canned tunes

UPDATED - 04/06/12

Sale is pending with original buyer

Sorry everyone for the back forth, but the original buyer has located an auto-7 map and wants to give it a try.

This is just preliminary (being I don't have pics up yet, prolly later today)...

I have a COBB AP (with associated cable for easy installation) with 3 canned Manual Transmission tunes (one based off of the NIZMO tune, and the other two are for breather mods) and I'm asking $250 via paypal.

I loved this thing and after I did my Berk exhaust, Berk HFCs, and K/N drop-ins, this was the next logical step to complete the puzzle and it did not disappoint!

I really liked the change in the throttle response and it definitely put back some of the low end torque I had lost with all the breather mods. Also, it removed the speed governor and allowed you to change the redline on your RPM gauge.

The reason for the sale:

Just traded in eliZa for an '08 335i sedan Prem/Sprt pkg (needed a baby carrier and believe it or not, it was cheaper monthly payments than the Z, too).

All my other parts are already spoken for via a friend with a convertible '10 370z, but he was not able to take advantage of the Access Port due to it being year specific.

Pics will be up by the end of the day

Attached is a pic from my album of a screen shot after I ran the peak HP test.

Cobb AP dyno pull @ 2500 - 7000 in 2nd gear

Engine/Exhaust Mods: Berk CBE, Berk HFC, Cobb AP canned-tune

Thanks for lookin'

Last edited by cmmonte92; 04-06-2012 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Updated with sale info
cmmonte92 is offline   Reply With Quote