View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 07:43 AM   #86 (permalink)
Master_Ly
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z Sport
Master_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccdominic View Post
.3lbs sounds way took light for how it felt in my hand before I installed it.
I wasn't comfortable with the answer either so I called Nissan USA directly and the rep said it was around 520 grams but he gave a caveat that this information isn't normally available for any of the shift knobs and found out the Titanium one through a "back way," whatever that means (and not fully happy with the answer anyway). This is the weight I want since it was close to the Skunk2 I had previously and loved but I also realized i'm a palm-shifter no matter how I drive so the cynlinder Nismo probably wouldn't be my best choice.

Sorry about getting back with you a little late. Yesterday was really busy. If you're still interested in the OEM intakes, send me a PM. I checked it out this morning and the only thing that I retained from the OEM intakes are the little "breathers" on each side of the engine and the sensors. If you have aftermarket intakes already, you most likely would have to retain yours too so it all should work out.

GLWS!!!