View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 12:28 AM   #47 (permalink)
2ndChance
Base Member

Drives: like he stole it
2ndChance has a reputation beyond repute2ndChance has a reputation beyond repute2ndChance has a reputation beyond repute2ndChance has a reputation beyond repute2ndChance has a reputation beyond repute2ndChance has a reputation beyond repute2ndChance has a reputation beyond repute2ndChance has a reputation beyond repute2ndChance has a reputation beyond repute2ndChance has a reputation beyond repute2ndChance has a reputation beyond repute

370ZilverZ: I'm reading the tutorial on PAC website, and it only mentions 150ohm resistor on white wire to pin 16. There is no need for resistor when connecting white wire to pin 6. LINK

I think they have updated the tutorial.

What you should know is their picture of the plug is reversed, If they talk about the pin 16 of THEIR IMAGE OF PLUG, we would be connecting it to the pin 12 of the nissan plug, Right Front Speaker Negative Wire. Which doesnt make sense.

So I ASSUME their image is from the pin side, and the nissan image from the WIRE side. Description also says STRG SW = steering switch.

Pin numbering from PAC wesite, reversed from the nissan image

Pin numbering from Nissan

Anyways I will be doing a Pioneer 4300DVD, rockford T2 component, reverse camera, PAC-SWIPS adapter install all togerher this weekend. I will come back with results.

Last edited by 2ndChance; 04-05-2012 at 12:46 AM.
2ndChance is offline   Reply With Quote