View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 06:43 PM   #2117 (permalink)
ClemsonWill
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a Civic VP!
ClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ClemsonWill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volk Z View Post
I would definitely say it looks amazing on the 370Z!
Red and Blue look awesome in person as well but i have had a red 350Z and a blue 350Z so im passing on that.

The only thing im undecided on is wheels for the 370z... I had Gloss black TE37s on my 350Z but i was thinking of maybe going a little crazier with a blue wheel or something like that.

The rest of the mod list is picked out Will all be purchased and put on within the first 2 months as long as i have time to install it all!
List is...
1. Top Secret Carbon Lip
2. EVO-R Carbon Side blades/EVO-R Carbon rear valence
3. Sunline racing or Shine auto carbon add ons for the rear
4. BC Racing coilovers (had them on my 350 and loved them)
5. Stillen Gen 3 intake
6. Fast intentions Carbon mufflers with 4.5 inch TItanium tips (already spoke with Tony) and FI Test pipes or HFC
7. Black out the headlights (either One80 or Lightwerkz)
8. Sparco EVO seat or Bride fixed back
9. Tommy Kaira Hebi Bebi shift knob
10. Z speed aluminum undershroud
And some other miscellaneous things

My patience is wearing thin with not having a Z!! Im looking forward to meeting some local guys/girls with Z's

-Chad
That's an impressive mod list. It's going to be sick.