View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 06:02 PM   #39 (permalink)
Baer383
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: My foot up your azz
Baer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality View Post
You obviously have little experience with FI..Simply another
I know of a 370z that threw a rod running the same canned tune....

There are many variables that you need to take into account, and anyone with half a brain would want to get a custom tune completed..
-It baffles me why anyone that spends that amount of money, would skimp out on the most important factor of the whole process
Obviously you have no friggen clue to what we are talking about here

I have a Stage 1.5 GTM SC on my car now and it has Sam's tune on it now,and as we speak I log some data that Sam wants and send it to him if it is not right he changes it and then he check it again,Sam is one of the best if not the best tuner for these cars if your buddy threw a rod then the guy obviously had something wrong.
I had my car on Z1 dyno and made 445rwhp on the first pull and the tuner there check it and said that it's good and there is no reason to screw with it.

754 rwhp 747 rwtq
Baer383 is offline   Reply With Quote