View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 04:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
Niche79
Track Member

Drives: '09 SR Tour/Sprt/Nav
Niche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Niche79 Send a message via AIM to Niche79 Send a message via Yahoo to Niche79

I work for UPS, I see this sorta stuff all the time. They are not supposed to even accept it and I have seen so many go right back after it was pickedup and they feel it wasnt properly packed. ALSO remember, if the supervisor feels the item wasnt packed good enough ie like that up above, even if you purchased insurance, they wont cover it!!! Had a window company pack their windows like junk and had tons broken by the time they got way up north, UPS wouldnt cover them due to the thinly wrapped packaging. This sucks man, good luck.
Niche79 is offline   Reply With Quote