View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 07:34 PM   #86 (permalink)
ZCarMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooohip View Post
Alrighty guys... Dial in 2505 Riva Road, Annapolis, MD 21401 which will get you real close. If coming from the west which most of us will be, you will get to that address then go another 300 feet or so and make a right turn on Town Centre Blvd. After you make that turn, you'll see Gordon Biersch up on the left right next to a turn about. There's a surface lot right next to it. To enter that lot, go up and around the turn about, then you'll see the parking lot entrance on the right. Here's some pics:
I see there is a Holiday Inn Express in the first picture. It is just up past where you turn right onto Towne Centre Blvd off Riva Road. I think there are a couple of other hotels real close by as well, so if anyone didn't want to drive home they could find lodging easily. I'm probably staying overnight rather than driving home myself.
ZCarMan is offline   Reply With Quote