View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 08:17 PM   #27 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Sarcasm View Post
do you think a pair of 8's would work in that location? I've always had 12's and 15's but i think i want to try some 8's in the Z. Heard a 350Z with four 8's in the trunk and it sounded really good, but i dont want to lose any trunk space. Whatya think?
8's would be really tight, I/you would have to raise them and probably title them towards the front a lot more. Also center them to the pod instead of at the side. Last but not least you would have to make sure you had enough air space for them. It would be tight but I think it would be possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNate View Post
What material is that? Doesn't look like trunkliner which is perfect for that application because it stretches for days without looking like it. I once wrapped all six sides of a sealed enclosure in one piece of trunkliner without cutting it once just for reference. They do look good though
It is almost like pantyhose only much thicker and more dense. I forget what its called as I had the customer order it ahead of time.

Thank you for the complements.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote