View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 10:57 AM   #16 (permalink)
charlie@jd
Base Member

Drives: 350Z
charlie@jd is on a distinguished road

Work VS-XX wheels and BC RACING BR COILOVER for SALE

rim offset are not what he posted it's about +20mm not 14mm as originally stated in his FS thread
rim set was rebarelled and he didn't mention
front tires are not 60% as stated in his original ad - tire shop measured 40% at best

the last 2 issues are not big deal, but the offset is. since i'll be putting it in a Z33, the offset would require me to run a spacer. if i would have known, i wouldn't have bought the rims. i only found out when i got home, i know i should have checked, that's my fault for trusting and giving him the benefit of the doubt. he seemed like a nice dude. i only checked for curb rash and hurried home. got excited too quick, but i guess lesson learned. i offered a solution - 2 things A. either return the rim or B. he gets me a spacer. The reply i got was it's not his fault. well, i'll deal with it... i just hope i don't run into him anywhere. i hate dishonest people and if it's an honest mistake, correct it. i gave you the chance do what's right. i made a mistake of trusting the seller and didn't check for all this until i got home. oh well, i'll get some spacers and deal with it. you'll get what's coming, one way or the other.