View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 10:23 AM   #6312 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Good morning Happy. Don't work to hard. lol

Good morning Mr.alcheng, Mr.onzedge, Mr.kenchan, Mr.Fire, Mr.Gurney, and all the other misters.
Good Morning Mr.GaleForce

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
So last night I was removing my stock exhaust and that sucker is on pretty good. I got the muffler removed but the rest of the bolts are pretty much stuck. One bolt is close to stripping. I soaked the bolts/threads with liquid wrench for 20 hours and we'll see if it helps. Might have to drill a few out.
Mr.ZMan8, hope you can fix up those bolts thus you won't get nuts!!

Good Morning Mr.onzedge, Mr.Fire, Mr.happytheman, Mr.TerribleOne, Mr.gurnryragle, Mr.TheGreatOne and EVERYONE!!!!

Mr.kenchan... Time to wake up!!! LOL

Z to work today, tried to fixed the stone-chip yesterday but it didn't go well... the double-side tape couldn't hold the pressure during the compressing process and the resin 'blast' out between the windshield and the tape.... Have to deal with that again later..... uggg!!!!!

But the sugar of this morning is a time is booked for tomorrow morning for the installation of the spoiler and the spacers..... 11am