View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 10:05 AM   #3 (permalink)
gaveup
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370Z MB M6
gaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perf.Des View Post
I just installed mine, and yes, fitment was an issue. I havent seen any distortion yet...but I also have quite a few fastners in it.
Lol, I have about 6 screws and 4 rivets holding up just the middle section. I don't know why fitment was such an issue for me, but it just wouldn't fit right. I called them and sent them pics, and they called back about a month or 2 afterwards. Just going to assume they were incredibly busy. On the phone they were very helpful and seemed genuinely concerned, but I didn't get the call back from their tech for quite some time.

I'm actually incredibly unhappy with how it looks now. I would expect this to happen to a cheaper ebay lip, but I was under the assumption stillen was a more quality product.
gaveup is offline   Reply With Quote