View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 06:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
zuperman 370
Track Member

Drives: 370z 2010 at blue
zuperman 370 is a jewel in the roughzuperman 370 is a jewel in the roughzuperman 370 is a jewel in the rough
Default never ending project

Just placed a couple of orders for new goodies, I feel that this is a never ending project, but hopefully this is it for me exterior wise at least loool, as some of you might already know, i already made the switch from the mines front lip to the varis cf front lip, although the mines lip was unbelievable quality, i had a tiny misshape with it that i needed to change it, i contacted my good friends at 370ztune and they hooked me up the varis lip, and was taken away with the quality of it, its just unbelievable, so right then i decided to go with the rest of there areo parts (well almost all, just not the back diffuser since im already running the amuse back), and again after contacting 370ztune, they hooked me up with more varis goodies currently on order

1) Varis GT wing full carbon (on order)
2) Varis CF side skirts ( on order)
3) Amuse Titanium brace bar ( should be on the way)
4) Amuse y pipe ( special thanks to RedlineAZ)
5) JUN cam shafts ( should be on the way)
6) TID carbon fiber paddle shifter ( On the way)
7) Custom carbon fiber center council, steering wheel ( on order, specail thanks to Tony carbon fiber element)

So when its all said and done the car should look something like this:

Front:

mines air scoops, MCR Canards, Varis lip

Side:

Varis cf side skirts
UAM fenders.

Rear:

Power house Amuse bumper
Varis GT carbon wing

I don't think that i have yet seen an Amuse back bumper with a varis GT wing, so if someone could possibly kindly PS it on a MB 370 ill appreciate it a lot.
zuperman 370 is offline   Reply With Quote