View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 08:24 PM   #6290 (permalink)
KingZee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Focus ST
KingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all the love guys, I'll find some time this week to go get an estimate for the paint job...I think I'm just more irritated at the fact that people just don't give a crap in my neighborhood. I stood there scratching my head this morning as to how in the hell someone could have managed to do that based on where my car was parked...I'm still scratching my head. I actually MOVED my car yesterday to supposedly park it in a "safer" spot lol. Ahh, gotta love the ironical crap in life.

Rest of my day was better though except that I slammed my thumb in a filing cabinet and started bleeding everywhere