View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 05:00 PM   #564 (permalink)
tranceformer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z PW 6MT
tranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alstann View Post
Went to the track a couple weeks ago, but got hit with a sickness and it made me too tired to post my new times!

Second night on the track that this Z has seen, and I am super happy with the time I got. Spent all night running stupid 13.9-14.2 second times, then I girded my loins and pulled off...

a 13.546!!! I am super happy with the time.

With the guidance of my buddy driving a 300ZX, I learned some good technique on letting the wheels slip on the clutch and hook themselves on 3/4 throttle. I didn't get many more runs after that, since my friend and his 14 second RSX decided to explode it's second gear, and die on us. Overall though, it was a great night with a lot of buddies. This might be the last run I do in the completely bone stock class, since I am itching on finally installing my HFC's I bought so long ago. We shall see, though.
Nice run, James. I see you're improving with practice.

Did you change the tire pressure at all? What rpm were you launching at?
tranceformer is offline   Reply With Quote