View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 09:20 AM   #76 (permalink)
Equinox
Track Member

Drives: 06 Porsche Carrera S
Equinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armhunter View Post
What does the # in the middle mean? I see his says 12.. Mine says 13.
Z34 is the 370z model trim. Z33 was the 350z, etc.

12 means 2012 model year.

0001 is the numbers production of the vehicle.

if yours says 13 in the middle, that would imply you have a 2013 model year, which I would hesitate to believe, and would suggest you confirm.

In regards to Nissan keeping 0001 vehicles, they actually keep the 0000 Production numbers. Reason is, the 0000 vehicles are just any Nismo they make that they don't intend to sell. They just don't number it. Therefore, there are several 0000 Nismos out there that aren't necessarily the first to be made of that year, they can still be made today and they just number it 0000. Autech Japan (the designers of the Nismo bodywork) has one, Nissan has several for collection and racing, etc.
'13 Subaru WRX STi | '06 Porsche 911 Carrera S (SOLD) | '96 Mazda RX-7 6.0L V8 RHD (SOLD) | '09 Nissan Nismo #0058 (SOLD)
Equinox is offline   Reply With Quote