View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 12:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
ilive2win
Track Member

Drives: 11WWX
ilive2win will become famous soon enough
Default ilive2win's 370z project

sold!

well, i sold my evo x the morning of 8/18/09 and went ahead to the nissan dealership and picked up a MB 370z the afternoon of 8/18/09. stock for stock, the 370z felt a lot smoother and a little more powerfull than the evo, but the evo was built, so anything feels sluggish after getting into it. i do love the 370z and how it feels and is much sexier than the evo x imo.
well in this thread im going to post everything and anything i do to the 370z as i did with the evo in other forums. ill start by posting some evo x pix first...

now the start of a new beginning...

sorry for the bad pix, i took them really fast after i picker her up and did a 10 min edit job to make them look descent.

today 8/21/09 i took the headlights apart and totally blacked them out like my old evo so ill take some pix in the morning and post them asap

little teaser...

again...some really quick photos but at least you get the idea. it was hard to not get glare on the headlights, but these will have to do for now. i didnt want to do anything fancy like led's or extra lighting cuz im going to lighten the car for tracking, just going for an evil look. and sorry for the car being dirty,it just rained here and havent washed her yet. criticism and remarks welcome

tints

got the hks hi power exhaust, kinetix HFC's, hks hipermax III coilovers, and still oil cooler kit installed by amplified 10/21/09

HKS hi-power cat back

HKS hipermax III coilovers

Stillen oil cooler kit with eneos 5w30 oil change, k&n oil filter, filter mag and titek magnetik drain plug

kinetix HFC's

so i finally got a call from k&N this morning telling me that the typhoon short ram intakes for the 370z are done and ready to be installed so i took the beast up to riverside and had the intakes installed. she didnt give the the hp or tq gains yet as this kit isnt out yet and i guess they dont want to spoil the surprise. you can def feel a little power gain and sounds great, specially with the hks exhaust. not sure when these will be available to the public yet

pioneer avh-p4200dvd installed 3/29/10

SSR typeF 19x9.5+22F 19x10.5 +15R (thanks Lou)
NITTO NT-05

tuned by sebastian at specialty z

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFYxzOI8NNw

shaved door handles and sitting lower

12/3/10 new volk te37 super laps and new sunline racing dry carbon aero kit

8/1/11 new tires (Bridgestone RE11's 265/35/19 front 305/30/19 rear)

Last edited by ilive2win; 12-13-2011 at 09:30 PM.
ilive2win is offline   Reply With Quote