View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 03:35 AM   #8 (permalink)
Staples
Track Member

Drives: '08 Infiniti G37s
Staples is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Firehawk View Post
Just got back from the shop, I'm uploading dyno information right now. The issues was with the M370 intake manifold. I'm not sure if it was installed incorrectly or something is wrong with it. I did two pulls as you can see from the graph, the powerloss was really bad. We swapped out the manifold and put the stock back one and instantly made nearly 100whp more. Doing only two pulls and no ecu learning, I gained 16whp over my previous setup.

The first dyno is a comparison between my best run and the M370 manifold run. The second dyno sheet is a comparison with the stock manifold back on with my baseline dyno. Again this is no tuning and SES on.
I thought you had it installed prior to having the intakes put on? Anyways I doubt there's anything physically wrong with the manifold, maybe just a minor installation mishap? I can snap photos of mine installed if you need something to go off of. I installed mine well over a year ago so my memory isn't the greatest but there's an added hose that extends and Tees off.