Thread: GetLucky370
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 07:43 PM   #27 (permalink)
Reaper42
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: GetLucky370
Reaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to behold

I meant you need to drill holes for the OEM nismo wing. This evo R wing you do NOT need to drill holes when installing on sports package Z.

Although there is a bit of body work needed to be done to the wing to make it look smooth, also the 3M adhesive that evo R provides to attach the middle piece to the top wing piece doesnt really hold at all, you need some body glue to keep it in place.

Also, to anyone that is going to have this installed, as them to do the BEST job they can of sealing this onto your car. This wing drips water out REALLY bad. Every time I was the car or it gets wait, the wing retains and drips out for for days. You need to constantly wipe down your rear bumper to keep it clean. I am sure later in the summer I wont have a probably since the heat will evaporate the water fairly quickly, but as of now it has been a major pain in the ***.

When I go in to install mines lip and fenders I am goin to have this addressed, I'll keep you guys posted.
Reaper42 is offline   Reply With Quote