View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 04:01 PM   #74 (permalink)
tower74
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 ZL1 Camaro
tower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.O.W. 370Z View Post
Doesn't look like that will be anytime soon.

I have had so many PMs from people who experienced the same thing with HP Logic.

But all HP Logic has done is insinuate this is all my fault for disputing or questioning their business practices.
Just by his comments would be enough to avoid them. It almost seemed like he was laughing when he was responding. Still like how he had thrown in the part about the tire coming off...hahahahaha I guess that was the whole problem nothing else. The tire is to blame not them. Just like I talked to a guy that told me the Infinity dealer told him that his innercooler caused his tranny to slip.
tower74 is offline   Reply With Quote