View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 12:32 AM   #8 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipsWithDips View Post
Woops, after a second look i think the rpm axis index labeling got cut off on that image. If you look at where the torque and rpm cross (5252 rpm), then you can count the bars from there. Really it looks like power is lost below 2700RPM, which isn't that big of a deal in my opinion. If you are trying to go fast, racing or whatever, then you be above 2700 RPM 99% of the time anyway.

Oh if you mean the other blips on the torque(which actually show as gaps in the power graph), I think the inductive ignition pickup was getting some interference or bad reading, but if you look at the rest of the graph it's pretty clearly where the curve really is.

The pipe is 2.5" to 3".
Yeah, that's what I was referring to. Yeah I'm not doubting it, it's pretty flat. Good gains.

The 2.5 to 3" is good, but now you just need to drop off the rest of the stock pipe cause you're choking up all that free flow you've gained from the headers/Y-Pipe.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote