View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 02:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
kellyefields
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Supercharged
kellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaveup View Post
What's weird, is I heard of people getting this when they installed motordyne artpipes I think.

Is it possible it's a leaky gasket from the header to test pipe? If not, does anyone have any idea where the front 02 sensor is located?
the upstream o2 sensor is located on the header itself. if you look down from above the engine you will see the heatshield of the header then look where it stops and you will see a wire running into the sensor directly on the header where the pipes all blend together. this sensor is almost impossible to remove after it is heat soaked/seized to the header. if you did not touch the header then dont worry about it because chances are it is still good. the lower can be damaged very easily with installing test pipes. suggest doing the same as mentioned above before replacing because these things are expensive but not as much as the upper ones.