View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 08:56 AM   #361 (permalink)
nmjaxx9
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370z
nmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud of

So looks like the Sessions trade was a good one after all for the Lakers. They needed a guy to run their plays/stimulate the offense. Looks like Kobe, Gasol, Bynum, and Sessions make up the top scoring group of LA now. We shall see how they can hold off in the playoffs.

Miami has had a pretty bad stretch coming off a loss to OKC. Man I think many people underestimate OKC, Durant is one skilled athlete. Plus I think the whole team has really good chemistry. I give them that win against the Heat.

The knicks have seem to be struggling, and with Amare on out for a couple weeks, it should actually be interesting to see how they play. And what happned to LIN?? wheres the LINsanity? lol...I knew it was just a hype. Its all back to normal now.

Miami plays the Mavs tonight, should be a good game. The Mavs have gotten closer to their playing level from last season. Nowititzki is consistent night after night. Hes just a hot shooter, and cant forget about Jet Terry. The whole team seems to be back in to their hustle, with Carter and Marion helping out on the defensive and offensive side of things.
nmjaxx9 is offline   Reply With Quote