View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 02:58 PM   #16450 (permalink)
2theextreme
RIP Tony :( (1969-2015)

Drives: '14 Mustang GT/CS
2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caravanshaka View Post
yup, did mine, and did another one for a guy locally in a blue Z
I've wanted to do that for awhile now! Like nogood said, I did send an email to Igor @ 180 Custom but he never responded. Not sure how the state of Virginia is when it comes to blacking out the lights....I may have to leave that part alone.

What I really really want is to get these:

They are the side markers and get the lights changed from the current color to blue! But I searched around a few threads here and even on some G37 & 350Z boards....seems its almost impossible to open them without damaging them. My dream of blue side markers with the blue kickplates may never happen.