View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 02:53 PM   #16 (permalink)
Modshack
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Sport
Modshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fast4thelaw View Post
I loved the sound of the Stillen exhaust from the clips I heard. The HFC's radically change the exhaust note. I am not changing out my exhaust system, thats like throwing the baby out with the bath water. I am just not happy with the HFC's It makes the car sound ricy. Plus I doubt I will pass emissions when I have to test car in the next 3 years with the HFC's. Plus I dont like the hiss the HFC's make. It makes it sound like I have an exhaust leak. I think my HFC's need to go.
Yours and similar posts have pretty much convinced me to leave the CATS alone. I think the Stillen is a tad quiet, but is a comfortable system when traveling with no bad characteristics. I'd be kicking myself if I made the change and then did not like it...

Steal my car! (SOLD)...Now Porsche Cayman S
Oil Cooler DIY: Here!
Modshack is offline   Reply With Quote