View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 08:17 AM   #1873 (permalink)
2theextreme
RIP Tony :( (1969-2015)

Drives: '14 Mustang GT/CS
2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristobal09 View Post
Well a breath of fresh air this morning, it was actually the mother of one of my neighbors. She apparently blacked out at the wheel while parking (she had a big Sequoia) and for about 10 seconds was just pushing both of our cars onto the curb. The lady didnt even know she did it, and drove off. But her insurnance is covering me thank god.

Btw ron, thats just insane luck. With my luck, if I was going that fast, theyd pull my out of the car by gunpoint, beat the sh*t out of me, and charge me with 13 other offenses.
I know about that blackout and drive off crap. Everytime I've had a seizure behind the wheel and that's on multiple ocassions, I always end up a few miles down the road before I snap out of it. That is a scary freakin' feeling!!