View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 04:49 AM   #321 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

My emblems are still holding up okay. They are fading to a very gray shade of black over time, prolly cause I could have put more coats on.

My side markers though are starting to show silver through. So I'll prolly end up having to re-do them. No biggie, they were a snap to do.

However for wheels I'm a bit more concerned with road nonsense getting scratches/scrapes that under rotation will eventually start peeling off sections.

I wonder if you were to take the plastidip, put it on. Then apply a clear coat of an epoxy or resin of some sort, instead of clear plastidip to give it a more resistant surface... how that would hold up, if the two would bond?

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote