View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 09:31 PM   #20 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinfire View Post
I've owned just about every brand of car at this point in my life. I've never had issues like I've had with this car. What's more troubling is that this is, by far, the most I've ever spent on a car and it's the one that has had the most issues, had the worst warranty, and the worst customer service at the dealership. I'm glad you've had great experiences with Nissan, but that hasn't been the case for me. And when you're spending this much money on something, it would be stupid to not learn from your experiences.

If I somehow end up having to spend $1000 or more on this repair just a few months after my warranty expired, and (again) with just 13,000 miles on the car, I'm done with Nissan.
fair enough and again i'm sorry to hear about you having so many problems with your Z and hopefully it gets resolved quickly, i wish you only the best of luck in getting this whole mess sorted out and hopefully your next vehicle after the Z will treat you better
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote