View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 04:40 PM   #69 (permalink)
kellyefields
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Supercharged
kellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of light

I dont want to threadjack or anything but I to do have a problem with JNAULT and possibly the tune. I have left messages with JNAULT and was supposed to take my car back to him in feb to have it checked but no phone calls back. but to elaborate on the problem since I picked up the car in Sept Oct I have been having the car go into a type of limp mode. it seems the car has a missfire sometimes and sets a mode in which you cannot go above 2500 rpms until you stop and turn it off for about 30 seconds and turn it back on. it only happens if you fall under the 2500 rpm mark and then try to take off again. Usually at red lights. it does not happen all the time just once in a while. I talked to janult about this multiple times until he stopped responding to me in mid jan right before i was to bring it to him then I got deployed for a little bit and just got back. so if hplogic could chime in and let me know if they would work with me and we can take this off line if you would like to pm me a contact number and name since I only worked with JNAULT. At this point I want to make sure the car is sound before pounding on it this summer. Any input would be greatly appreciated. and if any one knows what happen to JNAULT please elaborate.