View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 04:31 PM   #68 (permalink)
tower74
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 ZL1 Camaro
tower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elperuano View Post
+10000000000

That has been the main problem at said company here.
We as buyers should be more vigilant when it comes to who we do business and the end result. FI ain't cheap. Tens of thousands of dollars are gettin dumped into a car that already is around 20-30k. This kinda crap has to stop. If this was a Honda thread where the cars r cheap n a full turbo kit costs like 2-4k then ok some stuff could slide but not on a 370z platform where our turbo kits r 10k plus only to have it ruined by someone who wants the next person on the dyno ASAP n out the door.
Granted we know there's risk, risk can be minimized and in the end if a tuner would sit there, take his time n be more interactive with their customers (business 101) n understand that we just dropped 10k+ and we are terrified that it can blow up right there on the dyno n we want it to be perfect then your business will go a long way. If not then these kinda threads should pop up and ppl should speak out. Far too many times I've seen mods delete threads due to company being a sponsor on the forum. Thas jus pure bs.

HP logic - I'm almost certain if jack would have been more interactive with the OP n took his time to explain n give a little bit of insight none is thread wouldn't have popped up even if his tranny went boom. Make the man feel good n like a million bucks. Now all he remembers is his tranny blown to hell n jack rushin him out the door so he can get the next person on the dyno ASAP.
That is exactly what we, as the customers, are trying to tell them. At the same time ,threads like these help other people decide on someone else's past experience. Sure it maybe different but if enough people are crying wolf....then well I think we all know what that means. There is always truth in a story. Sure we want it to work out with no problems but using a cookie cutter type tune will one day f someone over. These cars maybe the same but they are differenty and will respond differently. My

Last edited by tower74; 03-27-2012 at 04:34 PM.
tower74 is offline   Reply With Quote