View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 02:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Ive ridden in cars with H&R and was not a fan of them. if you went H&R i'd say you would need to get camber kits with it. But if you wanna do road courses, i would not get springs.

Best option is always coilovers. Which ones depend on what you wanna do, but since you said road course, some would probably say the tein monoflex with an EDFC would be your best bet. You could adjust the damper rates for whichever track you go to.

Mike (on this forum) uses the tein monoflex, stillen sway bars and SPC front/rear camber arms. and he does pretty damn well at the tracks.

I had the same setup, but i found the ride a lil harsh for 20" wheels and the fact that i spend very little time on a track even though its not my daily.
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote