View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 12:02 AM   #43 (permalink)
westpak
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2003 350Z DB
westpak is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoLEEoh View Post
i payed 500 for a tune...was on dyno for less than 15 min...ijs and there are plenty of other people ive spoken to that are on the dyno for about the same...even for a s/c tune..i understand fully that when a tuner tunes hundreds of the same car he gets accustomed to what should go where depending on mods..i would of just liked to be treated as 1 car 1 tune specifically tailored to my car and my mods. and its a far drive from miami for 15 min lol but ill have to go back and re-tune soon and hope it just goes a bit better and can actually squeeze out all the power i can.
He has done many cars over the years so he knows what needs to be done, if you feel better to have him run the car multiple times unnecessarily to justify your drive then I will tell him to do so in the future, no problem

If people measure the results by the amount of time spent on the dyno rather than actual tune results I guess we will do so, personally I run mine as little as possible and get the most out of the runs I do to tune it! But like they say the customer is always right
westpak is offline   Reply With Quote