View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 11:57 PM   #42 (permalink)
westpak
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2003 350Z DB
westpak is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by elperuano View Post
Sorry didn't think we were trying to be correct with our grammar. Guess I failed my lesson to today.. If we could please get back on topic n stop tryin to sidetrack the issue at hand with some petty grammar issues??
Who's the one name that pops up n every bad experienced customer seems to say the same thing.. Shitty tune n rushed out the door. U need me to go back n check the g35 platform? We got one right here. Guy paid for tuning n it was completed in 25 mins.. Thas a quick $3sumthin n out the door in les than half hour.. Same name n same problem seems to happen. Good luck with that. It's not my business it's yours, I'll know where to go when the time is right.

P.S. left u a whole buncha errors so u can point those out instead of the actual problem.
Relax, you are totally overlooking that most what he said was not right but the 25 minutes he is? You already had your mind made up and no matter what I say you won't listen, as for the G35 as I mentioned if it is post Jan 2009 let me know and I will be happy to address it and if wrong them I am wrong, I have nothing to hide
westpak is offline   Reply With Quote