View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 11:34 PM   #40 (permalink)
elperuano
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: G37S
elperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry didn't think we were trying to be correct with our grammar. Guess I failed my lesson to today.. If we could please get back on topic n stop tryin to sidetrack the issue at hand with some petty grammar issues??
Who's the one name that pops up n every bad experienced customer seems to say the same thing.. Shitty tune n rushed out the door. U need me to go back n check the g35 platform? We got one right here. Guy paid for tuning n it was completed in 25 mins.. Thas a quick $3sumthin n out the door in les than half hour.. Same name n same problem seems to happen. Good luck with that. It's not my business it's yours, I'll know where to go when the time is right.

P.S. left u a whole buncha errors so u can point those out instead of the actual problem.
elperuano is offline   Reply With Quote